Play to see my Teapot Collection in a Whole New Way!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sharing My Teapot Collection with Teapot Lovers


Pewter Teapot......................................Wedgewood


McCoy...................................................... Dressden


Brought from China............................ Huesnbrews


Bavaria ........................................................Sadler


Masons.....................................Old Chinese Willow


Michael Sparks

Hello fellow Teapot Lovers,

At long last here are photos of my teapot collection for your perusal. Enjoy and feel free to post pictures of your own collection.

Most of my teapots I collected from auctions and estate sales when we lived in Virginia. My most recent addition is the miniature one made in China. I received it from my sister, Karen, who recently moved to China. The two newer ones, Michael Sparks and HuesnBrews were given to me as Christmas gifts from my sister, Debbie and my niece, Kristi.

There you have my humble teapot collection. I hope you enjoyed looking at them.

No comments: